Our primary contacts are our Commanding Officer, our Recruiting & Publicity Officer and our Regimental Adjutant.
(if you don't have an email program such as Outlook on your computer, please copy and paste the email address into your favourite email provider)
Dave is the Commanding Officer (CO) of Newcastles Regimente of Foote, ultimately responsible for everything we do.
Get in touch with Dave to answer any questions or requirements not covered by Kate and Wendy or the information on this site, including:
- Requests for temporary and emergency temporary memberships.
- If you are interested in Newcastles hosting a SK event at your site, however big or small.
- You represent a media company and want to use Newcastles as part of a TV or film performance.
- You have further questions about the history or structure of Newcastles Regimente of Foote.
- You are interested in the charitable role of Newcastles and the wider Sealed Knot in promoting education of the English Civil War.
- Pretty much anything else.
Kate has responsibility for all areas of recruiting and publicity for Newcastles regimente.
Get in contact with Kate if:
- You are thinking of joining Newcastles.
- You have questions about starting off as a new recruit - clothing, equipment, camping, training, etc.
- You are interested in brochures or other publicity material for Newcastles.
Wendy has the role of agitante, responsible for administration for the regimente other than the finances (Bekki Ford is our treasurer).
One of the most important roles of the agitante is the processing of membership application and renewal forms.
Annual membership forms can be downloaded by clicking on this link and completed forms should be sent to Wendy's address on the left (temporary membership requests should be sent to Dave Lovell).
If this is a new membership form, please get in touch with Wendy prior to posting - not only does this allow Wendy to track new memberships but also a fair number of forms have small errors which require them to be posted back for correction.
Contact Wendy regarding:
- Questions about the membership form and process.
- Chasing up annual membership requests that you feel have been delayed.
or have spotted an error or you have a suggestion for something
you would like to see on our website, please do get in touch!
Please note: login problems/difficulty accessing the members area can often be resolved by clearing your cache. Please also allow cookies.
- You are here:
- Contact Us